Friday, September 26, 2008

wants

i want a new camera. i love taking pictures of the boys, and having a camera that's tempermental is driving me nuts. i missed a great photo opportunity of m running through the sprinklers, wearing his superhero cape (yep, the same one that was his halloween costume last year) because my camera refused to work. while the thought of owning a cricut is desirable, without my camera working, there's no pictures to scrapbook, and no main reason for getting the cricut; although there are many uses for it, my primary one right now is scrapbooking. thankfully, w/ all my survey sites-the ones that do giftcards and no cash-i'm putting towards an amazon g.c., hoping i'll have enough to put towards a decent camera. i am cashing out more points than i originally planned, but with everything shutting down unexpectedly, i'm trying to keep an open mind and using stuff before it expires.

No comments: