Monday, September 29, 2008

Jewish New Year

I've always been a secular, spiritual person, but this year something is different. I called a local temple, and services are for members only. Another one-well, I called too late, and R isn't getting home until after 8:30. I really want to do somrething-I feel crappy, and not sure if its a physcial thing, or emotional, but I'm tired. I'm debating heavily to go out and get the makings of a nice Jewish dinner (chicken soup, something vegetarian, or something, anything not pork or shellfish. Yeah, I looked it up since I don't want to do the wrong thing. At least apples and honey for dessert. I wonder how the boys are going to respond-Its definitely more for me than them, but yet we want to start teaching them about holidays in general, and this is one of them. So we'll see. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go online after sundown (something about it being considered work?), but we'll see how far I can take this. Maybe this is a good idea after all.

No comments: