Friday, September 26, 2008

mystery shopping

I've done it before, but never like this. I'm now enrolled with quite a few companies-some do a lot of business in the surrounding cities, others do a few. today, i had a full day. I went shopping at a retail store (love to window shop), went to a bank (I needed to find out some stuff anyways) and had a paid lunch. Was it worth it? Considering it was stuff I would have done anyways, I believe so. While its challenging to do w/ the boys, the reality is, is that it wasn't much harder than it already is to take the boys anywhere. Make sure everyone's happy, have snacks available, and I can go about what needs to get done. Sounds like every other day. As for the reports-easy to do, and since I know how to use a scanner, digital camera, and computer, its a cinch! For the $32, it was worth the hour's total of work.

As for the afternoon, the boys and I are headed to the dollar store. I want to see if I can find any journaling blocks for tomorrow's scapbooking event. Tonight, I'm going to make sure I have enough pics to keep me busy (I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem), but figure I have a g.c. to Walgreens that I can use to buy additional prints (coupled w/ the print special and coupon out for the weekend, I can get my money's worth). I was pleased w/ the quality, and I can pick them up later tonight while out on a walk w/ the boys, or on the way out tomorrow morning. Either way, I want to be prepared :-)

Happy Friday everyone, its been a long week!

No comments: