Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bring on the pumpkins!

I'm super excited. I needed this-especially after the boys didn't take a nap today. Anyways, as my new role of Director of one of my playgroups, I reserved our trip to a pumpkin patch for our group. I chose the one that my boys have been going to with their preschool, and am looking forward to going with our friends. What's even better about this one-the cost ($10 total-me and baby E are free!), its close to home, and there's a nice place to have a picnic lunch :) Yay!!! The thought did cross my mind that perhaps the boys preschool will choose the same day/time, but last year it worked out really well, so I can just hope for the same outcome. If not, I'm sure my boys will wander back and forth between all their friends, and if anything, it'll give us time to connect w/ a wide range of parents.

We're also getting set up for all of our playgroups holiday activities. I'm already thinking of how to stretch our dollars, w/ potluck lunches, art and craft activities, and of course, our annual photo of the boys in their costumes (and Baby E's first one too!) I love this time of year, now if only it was 10 degrees cooler, I could have my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season ;)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I know sooo much fun!! I love fall, I just wish the weather would get with the program and cool off darn it!! And I want a pumpkin spice latte sooo bad. I am just waiting until it's actually October!

And I cannot wait to go to that pumpkin patch this year with Miss R's Preschool. We had a blast last year, and this year I think I'll brave it with both girls. I think Baby D is ready for it.