Wednesday, September 3, 2008

online shopping

wow-the deals for holiday shopping have started! not to say the sales ended, but people always talk about buying for the holidays, starting the first week in september. already i've started to scope out the message boards, with the hopes of finding a camera to replace my junky one (that continues to work on and off, no matter what i do). if i discover the boys need anything, i'm sure i'll find it. today i got a hot tip on hard cover children books for $5; if this was something my boys were into, and/or our bookcase wasn't already stacked, i'd consider it. it doesn't hurt to look, though. as long as my wallet stays put away ;)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I got some great deals last year and really made out on some awesome Christmas gifts for people. I can't wait too see all the tips for this year. I need to use retraint. Last year I think I bought too much stuff.