Monday, August 11, 2008

like a well loved pair of jeans

Its been a long time since I've gone to a group event for V town's Moms Club. I had broken the ice a few months back, joining the baby playgroup for E. I love it, it gives me a place to just enjoy E's babyhood which is already passing by quickly. However, for one reason or another, we hadn't ventured to a group activity. Well, I took a leap, and glad I did. I met many new faces, and talked with some I hadn't seen in years. Ones I knew as toddlers, are now big preschoolers. Preschoolers are schoolaged children. And of course, a few mommies are pregnant too. Time flies by, but one thing remains constant. We all hold the common thread of motherhood.

I think I need to break out my mom-calendar once again. I think I'll be making more trips down to south, as well as establishing a strong footing in a couple of clubs up north.

No comments: