Friday, August 8, 2008

never hurts to ask

Called up Directv to find out about special promotions/reduced rates-walked away with free Showtime for 3 months. Did I mention we had Showtime for free for three months up until a few weeks ago since I had called 4 months ago and asked the same thing? At this rate, we'll have Showtime the whole year, and not pay for it, all for giving Directv a call.
Also called ATT-inquired about our local/long distance phone service. I wasn't able to reduce our bill, but got 120 minutes of long distance for $10, instead of the 100 minutes we currently have for the same price. Sometimes I hate living in Kingsburg, since every call we make to Fresno seems to be long distance (which is considered any phone call longer than 16 miles away), but oh well. At least we have extra minutes now.
Now I'm cashing out mypoints for some gift cards for myself-target anyone?

No comments: