Monday, June 8, 2009

The week ahead

Our plans for the week are up in the air-Robert starts summer school this morning, and his first class is at 7am (the one he's on the wait list for), the other class starting at 9am. This morning I let him take the car instead of me dropping him off. I hope that his class runs on time, he gets the class he wants, and he's back home sooner than later. Otherwise we'll have to rethink his taking the car each morning, and I really will have to get up at the crack of dawn so we can take him to school and then head out to our events.

On the agenda this week is my first mom's club board meeting. Yay! We're meeting for coffee/breakfast to discuss the family picnic at the end of this month, and to go over ideas for the coming year. It's neat to think of how of the five board members, four of us have kindergarteners, and of those four, three of us met years ago when we were all members of the baby playgroup! Its going to be a fun group :) Another fun activity for me is Bunco at the end of the week. I'm looking forward to it. Otherwise this week is mellow. A trip to the library for a summer activity is in store, as well as playgroup later this week. In a few weeks we have our trip to H town, and our play class is next month. Lots of fun stuff ahead, I can't wait to do it all!

No comments: