Monday, September 19, 2011

Family time

I'm not one to talk just to talk, but this weekend, my husband was amazing. Saturday was a long day, in part because of the CCPOA union meeting, and soccer x2. Despite this, my husband woke us up at 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning, when it was still pitch black out, so we could go see hot air balloons take off at a local event. We bought donuts on the way there, tempting the boys with them to get up early and without much fussing. Well worth it, and my heart was happy. Happy to spend quality family time together, making memories, continuing traditions. Last year I was pregnant with Rebecca, and had thought how wonderful it would be to share this with our baby this year. She was mesmerized by the balloons, even waving as one of them took off-melted my heart ♥ Here are some pictures of that beautiful day.
All my boys




Time for donuts!
A special treat, having donuts while balloons take off
Mommy and kids
Little R sleeping when we first got there
Beautiful!
Rebecca and Daddy

Robert with both our eldest and youngest children
Jennifer and kids


Matthew, my big boy
Love Elijah and his smile
Rebecca mesmerized by a balloon in front of her.

No comments: