Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rebecca and the circle

The circle of our family once had 5 parts, yet never felt completely finished. Deep inside, I knew-Robert did too-because actions speak louder than words. We welcomed Rebecca into our lives one year ago today, and while Robert knew who she was, I had no clue until she was placed on my chest. I love my daughter, the one I wasn't quite sure I would know what to do with, but shows me everyday that its okay. Its okay not to know-its okay to find out, to explore, to grab onto something and not let go. Its okay not to have all the answers, to do things perfectly, because life is like that. Yet, Rebecca fit into our lives perfectly, the noise, the heart and soul, our family. It was meant to be to have a large family. Happy birthday sweet Rebecca, may this year bring you more firsts, and more sweetness. We love you.

November 24, 2010


One month old
Two months old
Three months old
Four months old
Five months old
Six months old
Seven months old
Eight months old
9 months old
10 months old
11 months old
12 months old

No comments: