Saturday, September 22, 2012

Normalcy

This month has been anything but normal-what we usually have in our quiet, sleepy town, well, it's apparently not that quiet. The van-still has issues. My husband-wicked sense of humor that had me in freak out mode-but in the end I do love him, and I got over it-thanks to MOMS Club Night In. Speaking of which, that's the only normal thing right now-maybe because responsibilities are all divided making the business aspect so much easier? Love my friends, the ones that text, the ones that are near, the ones far away too. We all add something to each other's life, if only for a season, but the impact makes a mark. I have lots of pictures that I want to upload-lacking in that department for far too long. Life is moving along with four children, that's definitely normal though too. Yes I'm scattered today-but its one of those days. Normalcy, or lack there of, life is what you make of it.

No comments: