Thursday, February 23, 2012

Legacy-what will yours be?

Making the rounds, calling media, updating information, something stands out. This family is loved. Loved by those who know them, and cared by those who don't. I simply mentioned the family's name to the party supply rental company-and like that, I acquired donated use of whatever tables we need for the event-set up and break down included. I have donations coming in, and volunteers signing up. I'm finding out what Kingsburg offers to cancer families (at least 35 of them being helped by KCAPS right now) and my heart is touched, yet aches at the same time. I don't know what I'm doing, but figuring it out as I go along. I could complain-but Auston is fighting for his life, and the others are fighting too. Life is short, make an impact.

No comments: