Friday, January 27, 2012

Live

Live life with perspective. I'm reading an update on a local child who's celebrating his 7th birthday at St Judes, and Imagine comes on the radio. I am planning a rummage sale to help his family during this time, if you have donations, financial, material, supplies, please pm me. Location should be confirmed this afternoon, and will post it once I have it. Also, Team Auston pre-orders for tshirts is still taking place at Kingsburg high school, and on Team Auston's t-shirt presale fb event page. I can't link from my phone, but will link up later.

Mary Ann has encouraged me to read discipleship - Book of Matthew from her church's website. She says it would connect with me. I'm not so sure. I just live life, the way I do. I can only hope my children see and learn, and appreciate the blessings that abound.

Today is Auston's birthday, I'm going to get his mom and sister a gift card and drop it off at the preschool. I can't fathom not being able to celebrate my child's birthday because they're receiving life saving treatment miles away. I can't wrap my head around the agony, but seek solace that her husband is there with him. I will continue to have an open heart, an open mind, an open spirit, to give thanks for what I have, and ease the suffering of those around us.

No comments: