Thursday, January 13, 2011

Its only 12:40 a.m., and I'm just now having a minute to myself. The day has passed by in a blur-from getting up with the baby, to getting kids off to school, Moms Club play date, lunch, run errands, back home, pick kids up. Talk with moms outside at school, make dinner, fold laundry, feed baby, 15 minutes of Flying, its the end of the day. The moby wrap is saving my sanity in more ways than one; talk radio, not so much. It does help to listen to something other than kid music/cartoons, but still, its depressing. Brings me to my point of writing so late at night. I've been worried about having the baby blues this time around; hypersensitive to the point of purposely letting things go and trying not to dwell on things I cannot control. Someone told me to pray; be faithful; Let it go with God. Strange how hearing those words has clicked for me, in more ways than one the past few days. We've been dealt some rough blows with R's work. None that will have a resounding, permanent impact on our lives forever, but at the time I found out, I was more upset and frustrated than I am now. Now I'm at peace-life could be so much worse. We'll make the sacrifices, and get by. It'll be interesting to see what the kids say when changes take place, but the one thing I feel I can say to them is that we're doing the best we can to be responsible.

No comments: