Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey baby?

11/23/2010, 38 weeks, 4 days
11/23/2010, 38 weeks, 4 days
I write this as R's dropping off the boys at somewhere safe for the day, and I have a few moments of peace and quiet before what could very well turn into the last day of this pregnancy. I'm full of emotion, yet totally calm. Whatever happens, will happen. I've had three healthy children, all came when they were ready, and despite me not being quite ready for them, everything always worked itself out. This little one is showing to be no different than his/her siblings. We'll see what happens, and take it step by step. I can only hope that this child is born healthy and has ten fingers, ten toes. It is coming into a family surrounded by love, and ready to welcome him/her into our world. Ready or not, here we go....

No comments: