Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4/5-4/12

This past week I've been really sick. Haven't been up to doing much of anything, felt like I was going through the motions of getting everything together for each morning. To add to it, R's mom was admitted Sunday to the hospital for what turned out to be a serious kidney infection. We had to go up there since R has medical power of attorney in case something went wrong, at this point she should be okay, but is in the hospital for observation. I have an appointment today w/ the dr to see what is going on with me, this is completely out of the norm for how I usually am. At first I thought it was just the new paint and flooring smells, but the weird feeling has not subsided with airing out the house. Speaking of which I need to upload pictures, but right now feeling queasy and going to lay down before my appointment.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I hate to be the one to ask but Jen are you pregnant??