Sunday, January 3, 2010

01/02

It never fails that is what is meant to be, is meant to be. I love life too much to dwell on things beyond my control, and at the same time I need to say this. Yesterday I grieved for something that was lost (and contemplated whether or not inaction was better than action), and unknowing of the situation at hand, quotes such as this started to appear from my dear friends. It reassures me that we all need to look in the mirror when we say hateful, hurtful things to people, make me see I'm better off with those who care than those who put on an act to your face.
'Often people we encounter, love, befriend, etc are placed in our lives to be that mirror of self. For a season or longer,while we criticize them for how they treat us, it is never really about them and their shortcomings.. it is about us, our shortcomings and our decisions. Take this opportunity to be the person you C...~ P.H.D'

No comments: