Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New challenges

I'm not one to shy away from challenges or new experiences. Why do I say this now?

I just nominated myself for every position on the Moms Club Board, including President. Without leadership, the club is going to fall apart, the current board members are eady for new ventures. Its been an invaluable resource to me, and I want to step up and pay it foward. I figure this is a good way to test the waters before I get involved with M's school, as well as other ventures. R is on board with me, he knows I'm happier when I'm busy.

We're off to a free activity at a local attraction, and then not sure what e;se we'll do today. Due to inclement weather, I postponed our Spring Fling until next week. It works out well, since we returned late from S town last night, and it didn't look like the rain was going to let up for today. It was a great, frugal trip, since we planned ahead and brought snacks with us. We ate at Grandma's before we headed home, and we made it home before the rain really came down hard. BTW, no cavities all around, which means no expense!!! Yay!!! I'm also still on 6 month recall-which is awesome since as of 2 years ago I was on 3 month recall, and have slowly improved. The dental bill is paid off as of this month, so next month I'm applying that payment to another bill. That's it for now, I'll post more later :)

No comments: