Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sweet November!

Yay for November, it brings such a rush of emotions, all the events coming up between now and the end of the calendar year. I only have a few minutes to post this morning, so I'll update on our Oct goals and Nov goals later this weekend.
This weekend is shaping up to be a nice one. The boys were up at the crack of dawn, or before dawn, but everything was good to go-candy put away, clean coffee pot, and sweetrolls ready for the oven-yum! DH is watching the troops all day today while I head out to celebrate a friend's 32nd b-day. I think I'm more excited than the birthday girl-if only because she just told me she's pregnant for the 3rd time, and is going through the misery of being exhausted and nauseous all the time (and I so remember how that was w/ baby E!) Both her older boys and mine are within 6 months of each other (mine are the older ones) but her baby will be 18 months younger than E. She was on the fence for a long time to have another, and finally felt ready this summer, right when her son turned 2 1/2, and her older turned 4. I'm getting ready to part with some of my baby stuff, some that I never used with any of my boys. I'll probably give some to her, or some other moms that I know are expecting again (one for the 5th time, wow!) Anyways, I'm looking forward to the kid free time, and the girl time, and having my boobs to myself for the day-yay to all that!!!

No comments: