Tuesday, November 25, 2008

pay it forward

Money is non existent until payday and that's okay. We have a roof over our heads and food in our bellies. I have a huge bag of canned goods to give to our community for the food drive tomorrow, and I'm going to have M and G put a second bag together. There will always be someone out there worse than us, and I am going to count my blessings. R also got a contact for a woman's shelter- not just for a job lead for me, but also where I can bring the huge bags of toiletries I've gotten for free the past few months. I can't wait to go down there as a family to make our donation. I'm also going to see if we have any extra blankets and coats, and add that to the mix. Yes, we may be in debt, but I know firsthand how people are struggling with a lot less, and make their load a little lighter.

No comments: