Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i hate technology

so reliant upon it-it suck sometimes. i wish dh or i was a tech wizard-once again our home internet connection is on the fritz, and i can't connect to the internet from it. thank goodness we have a laptop-it allows me to stay somewhat connected until we figure out the problem. something about the local area connection and its settings, i don't know. we don't have the extra money to pay for tech support-and geek squad-what a rip off! ughhhhhh.
that brings me to my next complaint, or should i say insight? i should hope that no matter what people spend their money on, that others aren't quick to judge them for their choices. i know i may speak too quickly sometimes, and try to avoid making rash judgements. i guess my main beef is that i've been telling people how i am in part looking for work to help pay for the house stuff (mold) we have going on, (ever mind the fact that i was looking previous to that, but...) and in the same conversation, asked how much preschool costs. i'll be the first to admit-yes, preschool isn't necessary-but like anything its something that is an outlet for my boys, and whether it was that or some other activity, chances are, we'd be paying for something just to get out of the house. if i really needed to, and the mold issue was incredibly expensive, then by all means, i'd put that ahead of sending my kids to preschool. sigh...i'm not one to get all defensive, but this just riles me for some reason....
btw, don't mind me, i'm in a pissy mood :(

No comments: