Sunday, July 6, 2008

the eating out battles

Today we drove to V town since hubby had to finish up and drop off some work, before leaving for S town later tonight. I thought it was a good idea for us all to go, since we could play at the nearby mall while he worked, and then head home. I was so tempted to eat out, but the boys were starting to act up. hubby had a stomachache, and mr E was becoming cranky-so we decided to head home. Oh how Jamba was calling my name, yet I knew that buying for me would lead to buying lunch for the boys. It wasn't worth the energy to stop and get it, but I think I fought the right battle. Tonight I'm on my own, so I figured I may take the boys to McDs to run off their energy (and call it an early night for me). If not, its not the worst thing to eat some frozen treat from the freezer, and chill out while the boys watch videos. Tomorrow night can't come fast enough....

No comments: