Monday, June 16, 2008

little of everything

I don't have a title for today. I'm using FlyLady once again, to help me get back on track in the house department. I want to have more time to do the things I enjoy (besides playing w/ the boys), and w/ everything we've just acquired, its too easy to say to hell w/ everything (and let everything slide!).
Today the boys have swim lessons, and then we'll be running errands in the city. Playgroup was cancelled for the day-but it all works out. I'm beginning the sorting process of all the goodies we just got,and took "before" pictures of the open spaces (and messes too!) While I'm not proud of the messes, I do like seeing room transformations, so figured this is the best way of seeing how far we've come.
My goal for this week is to up my water intake-keeping a glass full, always within arms reach. Dinner will be taken out to defrost once we return from errands, something simple-depends on what deals are found at the grocery store.
Hope everyone has a spendid day :-)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see all the good stuff you brought home. A new couch and a bed is just awesome in itself!! I bet your loving it all, or you will be once everything is settled!
Enjoy your new stuff!