Saturday, June 21, 2008

busy day ahead

Today hubby is working, so its up to me to keep the boys occupied. Normally, its not that big of a deal, but with the temp closing in on 104 degrees, it becomes necessary for me to think of creative ideas. We're going to hit up the supermarket in town for free storytime, followed by running errands in the city. I have multiple things to drop off at peoples homes, and then picking up some items from freecycle. I'm excited about those, since one of the pick ups is for childrens videos, and that will come in handy when we can't venture outside. We'll end our morning by hitting up Costco for perishables, and possibly lunch. After naptime at home (I can only hope!), I'll take the boys outside to use the wading pool. I'm sure E will enjoy splashing w/ his older brothers, and I'll see how easily I can use the pool w/ three small children. Not sure about dinner, but I'm defrosting chicken thighs. Going to hit up the farm stand nearby for some fresh squash, zucchini, and onions. Maybe sauteed veggies? Either way, I want to suprise hubby w/ a nice dinner, he's working hard, and I know he's stressed about everything going on. We'll see what devine dish I come up with. Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments: